Saturday 10 March 2012

Saturday Pet Blogger Hop - Waggy Waggy Tail

 I thought I would try putting a video in my blog to see how it works.  Next time I will have to try some editing!

Millie was playing in her favourite puddles yesterday, and I just couldn't believe how fast her tail wags. It almost looks mechanical. She is so happy because she loves playing with her tennis ball!

I am signing Millie up for a paws to music competition today. You have to choose four songs to perform to, so far I have one Stevie Wonder, "Isn't she Lovely?".  We will be trawling through the i-pod this weekend.


Have a great weekend.

 Thanks go out to our Pet Blog Hop hosts, Life With DogsTwo Little Cavaliers, and Confessions of the Plume! 


6 comments:

  1. Good morning Dexter Dog. See that you are up Blog Hoppin' pretty early too! Happy Saturday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by everyone's video attempts. The Lady Of The House can't work out how to take video off her iphone and put it on my blog. When she tries to upload it, it's just all weeny teeny tiny in the corner.

    You just CAN'T get the staff.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,,, Did you step in any of those "poodles" behind you ? Good luck in your competition !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you are one happy dog, Millie! Of course, where there's a ball, there's FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Millie you can move your tail super fast! When I do that my mum says I have a helicopter tail hehehe.

    ~ Morgana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow her tail really does wag, You sure have some puddles! Stop by and bark with us!

    ReplyDelete