Monday 12 March 2012

Monday Mischief- Hide and Seek

Luna, A Dog's Life 
What a busy weekend. It is finally starting to warm up, and Mum can do our training outside again. One of the things she teaches us is to go fetch a dumbbell.  Dad does not like us to fetch the dumbbell inside, as Mum is not too coordinated, and she will probably throw it through the window!

 It has been some time since I had my dumbbell to play with. I was so pleased, the dumbbell is good an chewy just like my Nyla bone. When Mum comes back from dog school with Millie, I stick my head in her bag, and take out Millie's dumbbell, so I can have a good chew.

When Mum threw the dumbbell for me today. I had two choices bring it back nicely in exchange for a treat or go and hide in the bushes, so I could have a good chew on the dumbbell.  So I hid in the bushes, heh he!
When Mum found me, I ran off and hid in another bush, which was so thick and leafy, she couldn't see me, never mind take a picture.

Sorry Mum you need a dumbbell that does not taste so good!

Thanks to our friends for hosting this hop  Alfie's BlogSnoopy's Dog Blog, and Luna, a Dog's Life, and My Brown Newfies

6 comments:

  1. I'd run and hide to chew that dumbbell too, Dexter! Now if I asked Fred to fetch a dumbbell he'd probably come back with Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool game you have discovered!

    Urban Hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that dumbbell made out of - it must be really delicious!

    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by our blog today - we're glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all,

    Just hopped by to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great week!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete